The corporate earnings of new-age companies showed a mixed texture in recently concluded quarter. While Zomato, PB Fintech and One 97 Communications witnessed a substantial rise in revenues with narrowing losses, Fsn E-Commerce Ventures reported 71 per cent decline in its consolidated net profit year-on-year (YoY). Delhivery too reported growing losses.
On Friday, Shares of One 97 Communications and Delhivery were seen trading in the green, while Zomato, PB Fintech, and Fsn E-Commerce Ventures were down between 3 per cent to 1 per cent.
Here’s the technical outlook to understand their next trending move:-
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Nifty IT index reclaims 200-DMA; what does this mean for IT stocks?
Stocks to Watch on May 12: Adani Total, RIL, TaMo, ONGC, Vedanta, Mankind
Sugar stocks to sweeten in 2023; Dwarikesh, Renuka can rally up to 37%
Stocks to Watch Today: L&T. DRL, Adani Group, Asian Paints, Hero Moto
Stocks to Watch on May 10: L&T, SpiceJet, SCI, Apollo Tyres, Tata Steel
Midcap index nears record high; Varun Beverages, Cummins climb new peaks
Page Industries tumbles 15%, hits 19-month low on disappointing Q4 results
ITC market-cap hits Rs 5.5 trn; stock trades higher for 6th straight day
Zee Entertainment hits 52-week low, down 2% on weak March quarter earnings
Sensex at 100,000? It's possible, believes Chris Wood of Jefferies