Business Standard

Sreeleathers Share Price

Know More
BSENSE

304.95 2.25 (0.74%)

12:00 AM,19th Apr 2024

303.20-1.80 (-0.59%)

12:00 AM,19th Apr 2024

BSE : 535601

NSE : SREEL

Sector : Others

ISIN Code : INE099F01013

  • BSE
  • NSE
  • 1D
  • 5D
  • 1M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 5Y
  • MAX

Last Updated: 19-Apr-2024 | 12:00 AM IST

Market Cap (₹ Cr)

706

Turnover (₹ Cr)

0.00

Volume (Shares)

343

Face Value

10

52-WK High

435.95

52-WK High Date

27-Dec-2023

52-WK Low

182.50

52-WK Low Date

08-May-2023

All Time High

435.95

All Time High Date

27-Dec-2023

All Time Low

87.10

All Time Low Date

24-Mar-2020

Sreeleathers Ltd

Sreeleathers Limited was incorporated in January 14 1991. The company is engaged in manufacturing selling and marketing different kinds of footwear leather goods and accessories to men women and kids. The Company has its retail presence in the Metro city and Tier II city areas across India. The company has three operational business units two in New Market area Kolkata and other in Panchavati Area Jaipur.The Indian footwear market is dominated by unorganized players but as consumer preferences and buying behaviors are changing organized retail players are making space for themselves in the market. Of the total footwear produced 90% are consumed within the country while the remaining 10% ar...
Read More

Sreeleathers Announcement

<b>Format of Initial Disclosure to be made by an entity identified as a Large Corporate.</b><br/><br/> <table border=1px><tr> <td><b>Sr. No.</b></td> <td><b>Particulars</b></td> <td><b>Details</b></td> </tr> <tr><td>1</td><td>Name of Company</td><td>SREELEATHERS LTD.</td></tr> <tr><td>2</td><td>CIN NO.</td><td>L67190WB1991PLC050656</td></tr> <tr><td>3</td> <td>Outstanding borrowing of company as on 31st March / 31st December as applicable (in Rs cr)</td> <td>0.00</td></tr> <tr><td>4</td><td>Highest Credit Rating during the previous FY </td><td>NA</td></tr> <tr><td>4a</td><td>Name of the Credit Rating Agency issuing the Credit Rating mentioned in (4)</td><td>Not Applicable</td></tr> <tr><td>5</td><td>Name of Stock Exchange# in which the fine shall be paid in case of shortfall in the required borrowing under the framework</td><td>BSE</td></tr> </table> <br/><br/> <div> <div style=float:left;> We confirm that we are a Large Corporate as per the applicability criteria given under the SEBI circular SEBI/HO/DDHS/CIR/P/2018/144 dated November 26 2018. No</div> <br/><br/><br/> <div style=float:left;> Name of the Company Secretary: Bijoy Kumar Roy <br/> Designation: Company Secretary <br/> EmailId: bijoykumarroy@gmail.com</div> <div style=float:left;margin-left:50px;> Name of the Chief Financial Officer: Sujay Bhattacherjee <br/> Designation: Chief Financial Officer <br/> EmailId: sreeleathers@sreeleathers.cpm</div> </div> <div> <br/> Date: 19/04/2024<br/><br/> <b>Note:<b> In terms para of 3.2(ii) of the circular beginning F.Y 2022 in the event of shortfall in the mandatory borrowing through debt securities a fine of 0.2% of the shortfall shall be levied by Stock Exchanges at the end of the two-year block period. Therefore an entity identified as LC shall provide in its initial disclosure for a financial year the name of Stock Exchange to which it would pay the fine in case of shortfall in the mandatory borrowing through debt markets. </div>

View More

Sreeleathers Ltd - Key Fundamentals

PARAMETER VALUES
Market Cap (₹ Cr)

702

EPS - TTM (₹) [S]

12.44

P/E Ratio (X) [S]

1.77

Face Value (₹) 10
Latest Dividend (%)2.50
Latest Dividend Date 18-Sep-2014
Dividend Yield (%) -
Book Value Share (₹) [S]171.43
P/B Ratio (₹) [S]1.77

Funds Owing this Stock

Scheme Name Amount Invested (₹ Cr) No Of Shares Net Asset (%)

Research Reports

Date Broker Action Prices(₹) Report
Data Not Found

Stock Strength

Today's Low/High

298.00

308.35

Week Low/High

290.25

316.00

Month Low/High

270.55

324.00

Year Low/High

182.45

434.00

All time Low/High

87.10

434.00

Share Price Returns

Period BSENSE SENSEXNIFTY
1 Week-1.09%-0.95%-1.56-1.65%
1 Month3.66%4.75%1.491.51%
3 Month-18.64%-18.43%1.962.43%
6 Month10.66%10.44%11.3712.85%
1 Year63.98%62.40%22.7025.70%
3 Year120.27%119.95%52.4354.23%

Company Info

Company Information

Independent Director : K D Sarkar

Independent Director : Anil Chandra Bera

Registered Office: 6 Tottee Lane, ,Kolkata,West Bengal-700016 Ph: 91-33-22861510/11

Email:sreeleathers@sreeleathers.com

URL:http://www.sreeleathers.com