Neyveli stake sale deferred

Explore Business Standard

| "It has been postponed for consideration of a few other aspects," Minister for Information and Broadcasting Priyaranjan Dasmunshi told reporters after the meeting. The government holds over 90 per cent in the company. |
| Officials said the proposal had been put off since there was a view that the net asset value of the company should be examined. "There was also a view that more stakeholders should be consulted," an official said. |
First Published: Jun 03 2006 | 12:00 AM IST