At a time when the Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on the jobs market and resulted in layoffs, salary freezes and pay cuts, edtech firm Simplilearn is witnessing an increasing demand from professionals to upgrade their skills.
The firm, which provides digital skills training, is “doubling down” on its global expansion, especially in markets such as the Middle East, Africa and the Far East, where it is observing most of the demand for its products and services. The firm said the pandemic had accelerated demand for skills in areas such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, data science and cybersecurity.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, August 30 2020. 19:45 IST