Suzuki Motor Corp sharply raised its full-year profit forecast on Thursday, driven by strong sales at home and in India, its biggest market. The maker of the Baleno compact hatchback and the Vitara Brezza compact SUV (sports utility vehicle) dominates the Indian market through its majority stake in Maruti Suzuki India, the country’s largest automaker. Sales in India, which accounts for roughly half of the carmaker’s global vehicle sales, rose 19.4 per cent to 457,000 units during its second quarter ended September. In Japan, sales increased 6.2 per cent to ...
- Tata joins Unacademy, Dream11; submits EoI for IPL title sponsorship rights
- Bajaj Auto launches KTM Duke 250 BS6 model with split headlamp in India
- Bajaj Auto Q1 preview: Higher other income to cushion decline in net profit
- Auto Q1 preview: Tractor, two-wheeler companies may buck the slowdown trend
- Tesla posts third quarterly profit in a row, but Elon Musk is not happy