Shares of Adani Group companies have been in the news recently. Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone, for instance, surged 4.6 per cent to Rs 755 on the BSE in the intra-day deals on Tuesday, after the company announced acquisition of controlling stake in Gangavaram Port for Rs 3,604 crore. READ ABOUT IT HERE
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, March 23 2021. 11:02 IST