Stocks of public sector companies have had a good run at the bourses in the first nine months of calendar year 2022 (CY22), with the S&P BSE PSU index rising almost 14 per cent during this period. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex gained a modest 3 per cent, data show.
ALSO READ: Defence PSUs to hold roadshows in Dubai, Abu Dhabi to woo investors
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, September 13 2022. 13:41 IST