You are here: Home » Markets » News
Business Standard

Business Standard poll: 72% expect Sensex to touch 40,000 this year

72% of respondents, i.e., approximately every three out of four, saw 40,000 as the highest level for Sensex in 2018

BS Web Team 

markets, stocks, sensex, nifty, bse, nse
Photo: Shutterstock

(BSE) is likely to maintain a bull run in 2018 and hit the 40,000 mark, if results of a poll conducted by Business Standard is any indication.

Business Standard recently conducted a poll on social media asking readers to predict the level they think the will hit this year.

There were two options: 35,000 and 40,000. 72% of respondents i.e., approximately every three out of four, chose 40,000 while the rest 28% selected 35,000.

First Published: Mon, January 01 2018. 15:32 IST