Business Standard

Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan, 7 fire tenders rushed to spot

Image

ANI General News
A fire broke out at Delhi's Shastri Bhawan on Tuesday afternoon. The fire was immediately doused.
The fire fighting department swung into the action and at least seven fire tenders were deployed at the spot to put the blaze out.
There were no casualties reported. The reason for the fire is presumed to be due to a short circuit.
Further details are awaited.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Apr 30 2019 | 5:04 PM IST

Explore News