You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Richard Madden won't feature in "Game of Thrones" reunion special

Press Trust of India  |  Los Angeles 

Richard has revealed he is not part of the "Game of Thrones" reunion special.

The 32-year-old actor, who played for three seasons on the epic drama, told that he did not participate in the reunion, which was filmed earlier this year in near the end of production on eight season.

"I didn't do any of that. I was (filming) 'Rocketman' so I wasn't able to do that," said.

The reunion special includes the final season cast and is hosted by Some previous cast members participated as well, but so far only (Ned Stark) has been confirmed.

The special will not air on but will be exclusive to a new "Game of Thrones" Blu-ray box set of the entire series that will be released in the second half of 2019.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, December 08 2018. 13:20 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU