- Ahead of elections, govt mulls Rs 70,000-cr plan to pay farmers cash
- George Soros to Bill Gates: Davos summit attendees keep getting richer
- Doctors no longer gods, patient trust has to be rebuilt: Radiant Life head
- WhatsApp limits text forwards to 5 globally to fight 'misinformation'
- Reliance Industries gains 9% in two days post December quarter results
- China's 2018 growth slows to 28-year low, more stimulus, tax cuts expected
- Union Bank declines 5% post Q3 results announcement
- Kotak Mahindra Bank consolidated Q3 net up 13.5% to Rs 1,844 crore
Bank of India.
|BSE: 532149||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: BANKINDIA||ISIN Code: INE084A01016|
|BSE 16:01 | 21 Jan||100.65||
|NSE 15:59 | 21 Jan||100.65||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||17,543|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||17543.09|