- TTK Prestige gains 5% on bonus issue plan announcement
- Naresh Goyal to quit as chairman of debt-ridden Jet today: Report
- India to outperform poll-bound emerging markets in 2019
- InterGlobe Aviation trades firm in weak market; zooms 108% from 52-week low
- 5 graphs show why the $220-bn Indian stock market rally may be overheating
- Time poverty: Unpaid work keeps Indian women out of jobs, disempowered
- Report card: How Modi has fared as leader of govt and political leader
Future Retail Ltd.
|BSE: 540064||Sector: Others|
|NSE: FRETAIL||ISIN Code: INE752P01024|
|BSE 11:39 | 25 Mar||440.00||
|NSE 11:29 | 25 Mar||440.10||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||22,114|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||22114.40|
Future Retail Ltd. (FRETAIL) - Latest News & Headlines
2.27 am | 27 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
The firm is looking at ways of increasing operating profit margins that came in at 5.2 per cent in the December quarter
12.04 am | 5 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
The equity infusion will happen at Rs 505 a unit
10.45 am | 4 Jan 2019 | Business Standard
The stock down 3% to Rs 444 on BSE in early morning trade, quoting close to its 52-week low price of Rs 423 touched on October 8, 2018.
1.19 am | 1 Jan 2019 | Business Standard
The stock slipped 6% to Rs 484, falling 14% in past three trading days, as compared to a 2% rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
10.37 pm | 31 Dec 2018 | Business Standard
Shares of Kishore Biyani-led firm fall 11 per cent after Centre announced amendments to FDI norms for e-tailers
10.17 pm | 29 Nov 2018 | Press Trust of India
Edelweiss group firm Ecap Equities Ltd bought 1.65 mn shares worth over Rs 870 mn, while Edelweiss special opportunities fund purchased 4.043 mn share...
8.52 am | 28 Nov 2018 | Business Standard
Here's a look at the top stocks that may remain in focus in today's session -
7.34 pm | 27 Nov 2018 | Press Trust of India
If the deal is through, this would be the third investment by the US-based company in the Indian brick-and-mortar retail ecosystem
3.11 pm | 16 Oct 2018 | Business Standard
Future Retail has soared 19% to Rs 518 in intra-day trade, while Future Enterprises, Future Consumer, Future Market Networks and Future Supply Chain w...