- How Atal Bihari Vajpayee won hearts, political battles with his 'tehzeeb'
- SS Mundra appointed Independent Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance
- As cyberthreats rise, Sebi to expand scope of security initiatives for MIIs
- Kerala floods LIVE: India Inc step in to help as death toll reaches 370
- Vedanta to invest $2.3 bn to up oil and gas reserve base by 375 mn barrels
- Ind vs Eng 3rd Test Day 2: Can Pant take India to 400 on his debut game?
|BSE: 531929||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE214B01017|
|BSE 00:00 | 27 Feb||Innocorp Ltd is not traded on BSE in the last 30 days|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Innocorp Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Innocorp Ltd.
Innocorp Limited focuses on manufacturing power infrastructure and trading. The Company provides infrastructural services for the power transmission and distribution sector. Its services include construction of low temperature (LT) and high temperature (HT) lines, supply of equipment manufactured in its own facilities and providing services in the areas of modernization of the power sector & infor...> More
Innocorp Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||2|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||1.07|
Innocorp Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
Innocorp Ltd - Peer Group
Innocorp Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Innocorp Ltd - RETURNS
Innocorp Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.55||