- How private firm SpaceX is in charge of sending NASA astronauts in orbit
- Kent RO withdraws ad, apologises for depicting helps as Covid-19 carriers
- NTPC to enter distribution space, eyes ADAG's two BSES discoms in Delhi
- States tighten locust control measures as pest gives Delhi a miss for now
- SBI extends term loan EMI moratorium by 3 months as coronavirus 'respite''
- Trai unlikely to take up floor price issue for 2 mths over Covid-19: Report
- Patanjali to issue debentures worth Rs 250 cr; bidding to start on May 28
|BSE: 507878||Sector: Infrastructure|
|NSE: UNITECH||ISIN Code: INE694A01020|
|BSE 00:00 | 27 May||1.24||
|NSE 00:00 | 27 May||1.25||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||324|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||324.42|
Unitech Ltd. (UNITECH) - Latest News & Headlines
9.56 pm | 22 Jan 2020 | Press Trust of India
On Tuesday, Unitech's newly appointed chairman and managing director (CMD) Yudvir Singh Malik assumed office
8.59 pm | 21 Jan 2020 | Press Trust of India
Crisis-hit realty firm Unitech's newly appointed chairman and managing director (CMD) Yudvir Singh Malik assumed office on Tuesday. The central gover...
9.24 pm | 20 Jan 2020 | Press Trust of India
The bench, also comprising Justice M R Shah, granted 2-month moratorium to the new board from any legal proceedings against the company's management.
7.54 pm | 20 Jan 2020 | Business Standard
Company believed to have siphoned off huge amounts of money to various shell companies
10.57 pm | 16 Jan 2020 | Business Standard
The MCA on Wednesday submitted a proposal in the Supreme Court to take over the management of Unitech.
7.34 am | 16 Jan 2020 | Business Standard
The government will appoint 10 directors to Unitech's board, it is learnt. All positions will be filled by people from different spheres and with vary...