- Goldman Sachs upgrades India to 'overweight' amid pre-election rally
- L&T CEO calls Mindtree takeover 'pyaar, not war'; says Siddhartha made move
- Auto shares trade weak on concerns of production cut due to slower demand
- Ericsson teaches Anil Ambani and India's nascent bankruptcy system a lesson
- Not paid for 3 mnths; flight safety at risk: Jet Airways' engineers to DGCA
- Tech view: Nifty Pharma is headed for a strong rally; watch for 9350 levels
PLANNING: CAR CALCULATOR
Flag your financial goals and then plan to achieve the target. Use this calculator to ascertain how much money you should save every year at a particular interest rate to achieve your down payment at the time of buying the car.
If you want to buy a car that will cost Rs 5 lakh after five years, this calculator will let you know how much you should save every year at a particular interest rate to reach the down payment.
For outright purchase, the down payment will be the entire cost of the car.