- Jet Airways fate hangs in balance over funding delays, depleting sales
- Mindtree independent directors should guide shareholders, says IiAS
- Goldman Sachs upgrades India to 'overweight' amid pre-election rally
- L&T CEO calls Mindtree takeover 'pyaar, not war'; says Siddhartha made move
- Auto shares trade weak on concerns of production cut due to slower demand
PLANNING: HOME CALCULATOR
Flag your financial goals and then plan to achieve the target. Use this calculator to ascertain how much money you should save every year at a particular interest rate to achieve your down payment at the time of buying the house.
If you want to buy a house that will cost Rs 1 crore after five years, this calculator will let you know how much you should save every year at a particular interest rate to reach the down payment.
For outright purchase, the down payment will be the entire cost of the house.