ALSO READRBI Invites Applications For Medical Consultant (Part-time). Apply Now. JNU Conducts CEEB In December. Apply Now. Maharashtra: MPSC Invites Applications For Law Officer Online applications for teacher eligibility test (Himachal Pradesh) begins GATE 2017-18: Application Begins Today. Simple Steps To Apply
Department of Biotechnology (DBT) which works under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India along with BCIL (Biotech Consortium India Limited) holds Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP) every year. The objective of the program is to impart practical and industrial training for the students of M.Sc./M.Tech./B.E./B.Tech/MBA Biotechnology or Bioinformatics. For the year 2017 the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) has invited applications from biotech students and biotech companies alike to participate in the program. The program will help students gain detailed exposure of industry-specific training, which will enhance their skills and increase job opportunities in the biotech domain. Online application forms have been available since 5th September and the last date to submit the application forms is 5th October 2017.
BITP 2017 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date||5th September 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||5th October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Documents||9th October 2017|
About Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP) 2017
Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP) is of 6 months in which candidates along with in-depth training by leading biotech companies also receive a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/-. The BITP program is beneficial for both biotech students and companies alike. Through the program biotech students can get real-world knowledge and practical skills by working on live projects alongside industry experts. On the other hand, the industry received skilled manpower and the companies can identify potential skilled employees for their ongoing and future projects.
|Official Website of BITP||www.bcil.nic.in.|
|BITP Training Duration||6 months|
|BITP Traning stipend||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
BITP 2017 Selection Procedure
Eligible candidates who have applied will be screened and shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews. The list of shortlisted candidates and interview schedule will be displayed on the official websites of BITP on 16th October 2017. The interviews of selected candidates will be conducted from 1st November 2017 to 15th November 2017. The commencement of BITP training will be from December 2017.
Bioinformatics Industrial Training Programme (BITP) 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc./ M.Tech/ Post Graduation Diploma in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics from any recognized university or institution.
- Aspiring candidates must have completed their graduation in the year 2016 or 2017 only.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years for general category candidates. There is age-relaxation of up to 5 years for candidate belonging to the SC/ST/PH category and of up to 3 years for candidate belonging to the OBC category and women candidates.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online application form. The application form is available on the official website of Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) - www.bcil.nic.in.
The candidates are required to send below-mentioned documents to the Manager, Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL).
- Demand draft of Rs.250/- should be sent in favor of Biotech Consortium India Limited payable at Delhi. Please note that the fee is non-refundable application fee.
- Mention your application ID, Full Name, Date of Birth and Mobile number on the back of demand draft.
- Attach printed copy of acknowledgment generated after submission of the online application form.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all the mark sheets including all the certificates of latest Degree/ Diploma received. For postgraduate students, attach the mark sheets of both graduation and post graduation degrees.
- Those students who are appearing in 2017 for their final examination must submit a signed certificate from the Head of Department of the college or university on their respective letterhead.
- In case of any questions or queries, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Manoj Gupta,
Manager, Biotech Consortium India Limited,
5th Floor, Anucrat Bhawan,
210 Deen Dayal Upadhaya Marg,
New Delhi 110002