The Kerala government on Friday said Goods and Services Tax (GST) was highly disappointing and that it benefited only corporates. Meanwhile, the state, which tabled its Budget for 2018-19, has said fiscal deficit will be reduced to 3.1 per cent in 2018-19, while revenue deficit will be reduced to 1.6 per cent
He also alleged that the GST and other policies adversely affected state’s development.
The State has allocated Rs 2.60 billion for market intervention.
* The state says health protection scheme for each and everyone. Lottery will fund healthcare initiatives
* Selected Public Distribution Centre Ration Shops will be converted into Margin Free Shops.
* A Special package of Rs 20 billion for coastal area.
Fishing sector will get Rs 6 billion development.
* International agency will develop DPR for coastal development projects.
* Revenue growth was 7.4 per cent.