Sunil D’Souza took over as managing director and chief executive officer of Tata Consumer Products in April this year, at the height of the nationwide lockdown induced by the Covid-19 pandemic. D’Souza, a consumer goods veteran, has moved with speed and agility to restructure the organisation and take advantage of the new trends emerging in the business. He lays out his plans in a conversation with Viveat Susan Pinto. Edited Excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, December 20 2020. 14:10 IST