- Sebi directs open-ended debt MFs to maintain 10% liquidity buffer
- Supreme Court to have final say in allocation of Jharkhand coal mines
- Two routes to atmanirbharta: Why both China and India are looking inwards
- Children, adults produce different antibodies against Covid-19: Study
- Companies see Haryana local hiring bill hurting state, industry growth
- Airtel Africa planning to sell 4,500 towers to reduce its $3.5 bn debt
Coronavirus LIVE: 5,739 fresh Covid-19 cases, 27 deaths in Delhi today
Coronavirus Live update: Maharashtra has 16,66,668 coronavirus cases, Andhra Pradesh 814,774, Karnataka 812,784, Tamil Nadu 716,751 and UP 476,034 . Stay tuned for coronavirus India LIVE updates
Coronavirus update: India has reported a daily jump of 49,881 Covid-19 cases, even as the tally has soared past the 8-million mark. The country's death toll has mounted to 120,699. Out of the total Covid-19 cases, 603,687 are currently active, 7,315,989 have been discharged, while 1,20,527 lost the battle against the pandemic.
Amid the festive season and rising pollution level, Delhi on Wednesday recorded over 5,600 fresh cases for the first time, with the city witnessing a sudden surge in daily incidences in the past few days. According to the latest health department bulletin, the positivity rate has also jumped to 9.37 per cent, as the infection tally in the city has mounted to over 370,000.
Coronavirus vaccine update: Hyderabad-based pharma company Dr Reddy's Laboratories (DRL) said it had engaged with partners in India to make the Russian vaccine candidate Sputnik V and was also open to partnering with other global and Indian firms to distribute vaccines or Covid-19 therapies.
World coronavirus update: The global tally of coronavirus cases stands at 44,948,089. While 32,820,697 have recovered, 1,181,538 have died so far. The US, the worst-hit country, has 9,118,547 cases. It is followed by India, which has 8,040,203 cases, Brazil (5,469,755) and Russia (1,563,976).
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.