Fifty-nine year old Ramesh Chennithala is one of the notable candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha Assembly election in Kerala, with his popularity and stronghold in the party next to the Chief Minister Oommen Chandy. While there are various reports of Chennithala and Chandy not being able to see eye to eye on various issues, Chennithala has always managed to get prime cabinet positions that signifies his importance in the party.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!