Value stocks did well in 2022 due to favourable risk-reward ratio. However, since the run-up has largely corrected the undervaluation, future upside in these stocks will depend on sustainability of earnings, said Neelesh Surana, chief investment officer (CIO), Mirae Asset Investment Managers. Surana told Abhishek Kumar that opportunities have emerged in growth-oriented business, post the time and price correction last year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, January 23 2023. 19:46 IST