September 19 was the day when the PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority) Act was passed. On this occasion, let us review the performance of the various pension fund managers (PFMs) in the National Pension System (NPS), and also examine how various developments (including regulatory changes) within this retirement product could affect you, the investor, and how you should respond to them.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, September 16 2022. 20:30 IST