Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), the financial inclusion scheme introduced by the Narendra Modi government, completed seven years in August. So have some other schemes, such as the Namami Gange Project (NGP) and Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM). Some of the recent schemes are picking up pace, while some have achieved their targets. Business Standard looks at eight key schemes of this government (chart 1).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.