BEIJING (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that protectionism is a threat to the global economy.He was speaking at the opening of a summit on China's new Silk Road plan. (Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Ben Blanchard; Editing by Randy Fabi)(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2020 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard