One look at the carton containing the LeEco Super3 X55 (Rs 59,790), and I wasn't impressed. First, it was big and bland, and second, the table stand came a a separate attachment! This couldn't be good, right?
But then, I had been impressed with the company's phones and the price-to-features ratio they offered. Gingerly, I watched as the television was installed. Well, the TV looked a welcome relief in retro silver from all the black and steel ones I have witnessed recently. And the stand - it looked like a work of art. The shape matched the aesthetics of my living room.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, August 21 2016. 20:02 IST