- Indian economy is staging 2nd recovery in 6 yrs; how strong is the revival?
- Statsguru: IMF expects India to grow at 7.3% in FY19, 7.5% in FY20
- Statsguru: RBI hikes repo rate, projects inflation at 4.8% in H2 FY19
- Statsguru: Stock markets attain new peaks; Bajaj Finance, TCS, Infosys gain
- Statsguru: World economy to maintain its growth momentum, says IMF
- Statsguru: Economic climate worsens; industrial growth slows to 7-month low
- Statsguru: Sharp hike in minimum support prices likely to up CPI
- Statsguru: Gross NPAs of scheduled commercial banks rise to 11.6% in FY18
- Statsguru: Gross NPAs of PSBs stand at 14.5% at the end of FY18
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Why prosperous nations are more likely to play and win
August 20, 2018, Monday
Both gross value added and gross domestic product seem to be getting closer to the recent peaks achieved in FY16
August 12, 2018, Sunday
Separately, the IMF has projected the inflation rate to rise to 5.2% in FY19
August 05, 2018, Sunday
While food inflation has slowed of late, the RBI expects the recent hikes in minimum support prices (MSPs) announced by the ...
July 29, 2018, Sunday
The Nifty is now up 8 per cent since the beginning of the year
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Emerging economies are expected to grow at 4.9 per cent in 2018, up from 4.7 per cent in 2017
July 15, 2018, Sunday
The recent economic data suggests a worsening of the macro-economic environment
July 09, 2018, Monday
NDA government fulfils its budget promise of providing MSP at 1.5 times cost
July 01, 2018, Sunday
In a business as usual scenario, the RBI expects bad loans to rise to 12.2 per cent by March 2019
June 25, 2018, Monday
PSBs are in a worse position, with 14.5 per cent of their loans turning bad at the end of FY18, up from 11.7 per cent the year ...
June 18, 2018, Monday
The more a country and its society give liberty to its people to make choices for their lives, the more likely it is to be a ...
June 11, 2018, Monday
With each bumper harvest, the stock of sugar grows far in excess of domestic consumption, this is what has happened over the last ...
June 03, 2018, Sunday
India's economy grew at a seven-quarter high of 7.7 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2017-18
May 27, 2018, Sunday
On infrastructure, India moved up four spots in 2018
April 29, 2018, Sunday
The report shows that since its last edition in 2014, 515 million adults across the world have gained access to financial tools
April 22, 2018, Sunday
Currency in circulation stood at Rs 18.425 trillion on April 6, 2018, higher than the pre-demonetisation level
April 16, 2018, Monday
The Commission had recommended that states' share in divisible tax pool be raised to 42% between 2015 and 2020
April 09, 2018, Monday
On inflation, there is reason to cheer; the headline retail inflation rate has fallen from 6% in FY15 to 3.5% in FY18
April 02, 2018, Monday
Economists expect the CPI to inch upward as the adverse base effect and seasonally high food prices push up the inflation rate
March 25, 2018, Sunday
The Nifty fell below the 10,000 level for the first time this year. But small- and mid-cap stocks continue to outperform ...
March 19, 2018, Monday
Gross financial assets of households fell from 95.2% of GDP at the end of Q2 of 2016-17 to 89.2% at the end of Q3 of 2016-17, the ...