- Statsguru: RBI maintains status quo on rates; retail inflation dips to 3.3%
- Statsguru: India's Q2 GDP growth slows down to 7.1% from 8.2% in Q1
- Govt vs RBI: What data says about shadow banks' debts, credit flow to MSMEs
- Rising temperatures to gas emissions, here is India's climate change story
- Statsguru: GST collections cross Rs 1-trillion mark for second time in FY19
- Statsguru: India moves up 53 spots on WB's ease of doing biz in two years
- Statsguru: India ranks 58th on WEF's global competitiveness index
- Statsguru: India likely to emerge as the third-largest economy in the world
- Statsguru: GDP growth to fall from 8.2% in Q1FY19 to 6.9% in Q4FY19
- Statsguru: RBI takes a breather, maintains status quo on policy rates
December 09, 2018, Sunday
The decision to maintain the status quo comes against the backdrop of retail inflation
December 03, 2018, Monday
Growth in the second quarter has come in below RBI's estimate of 7.4%
November 26, 2018, Monday
NBFC debt maturing in Nov and Dec estimated at Rs 2.2 trillion
November 18, 2018, Sunday
The annual mean temperature for the period 1901-2015 over India has shown a significant increasing trend of 0.63°C per hundred ...
November 12, 2018, Monday
One possible explanation is that credit allowed for capital goods under the previous indirect tax regime could still be weighing ...
November 04, 2018, Sunday
India has continued to make modest improvements on indicators
October 29, 2018, Monday
The global competitiveness rankings are based on a country's performance on four sub-indices, namely enabling environment, human ...
October 21, 2018, Sunday
The advanced economies of Denmark and Norway are likely to be the biggest losers in the coming decade
October 15, 2018, Monday
On the impact of rising crude oil prices, the RBI estimates that a 10 per cent increase in crude oil prices pushes the headline ...
October 07, 2018, Sunday
On the growth front, with the recent data shows that industrial production is maintaining its growth momentum, RBI has retained ...
September 30, 2018, Sunday
With graphite prices rising sharply in the recent past, Krishna Kumar Bangur, who leads Graphite India, has seen a sharp spurt in ...
September 23, 2018, Sunday
India ranks 130 out of 189 countries in the latest human development rankings released by the UNDP
September 17, 2018, Monday
Industrial output grew at a modest 6.6 per cent in July, shows the latest data released by the MOSPI
September 10, 2018, Monday
Rupee is not alone in the fall against the dollar
September 02, 2018, Sunday
Manufacturing grew at 13.5% in Q1FY19 aided by a low base effect
August 27, 2018, Monday
On indebtedness, the survey data shows that more than half of agricultural households were indebted with bulk of the credit ...
August 20, 2018, Monday
Both gross value added and gross domestic product seem to be getting closer to the recent peaks achieved in FY16
August 12, 2018, Sunday
Separately, the IMF has projected the inflation rate to rise to 5.2% in FY19
August 05, 2018, Sunday
While food inflation has slowed of late, the RBI expects the recent hikes in minimum support prices (MSPs) announced by the ...
July 29, 2018, Sunday
The Nifty is now up 8 per cent since the beginning of the year