- Statsguru: GDP growth to fall from 8.2% in Q1FY19 to 6.9% in Q4FY19
- Statsguru: RBI takes a breather, maintains status quo on policy rates
- Statsguru: Mukesh Ambani remains at top of Hurun India rich list in 2018
- Statsguru: India ranks 130 in HDI, fares poorly on girl education
- Statsguru: Manufacturing activity shows upward trend, trade deficit falls
- Statsguru: Rupee slid as RBI didn't intervene as much as was expected
- Statsguru: India's economy grew at a nine-quarter high of 8.2% in Q1FY19
- Statsguru: Households with smaller landholdings earn more from wage labour
- Indian economy is staging 2nd recovery in 6 yrs; how strong is the revival?
- Statsguru: IMF expects India to grow at 7.3% in FY19, 7.5% in FY20
October 15, 2018, Monday
On the impact of rising crude oil prices, the RBI estimates that a 10 per cent increase in crude oil prices pushes the headline ...
October 07, 2018, Sunday
On the growth front, with the recent data shows that industrial production is maintaining its growth momentum, RBI has retained ...
September 30, 2018, Sunday
With graphite prices rising sharply in the recent past, Krishna Kumar Bangur, who leads Graphite India, has seen a sharp spurt in ...
September 23, 2018, Sunday
India ranks 130 out of 189 countries in the latest human development rankings released by the UNDP
September 17, 2018, Monday
Industrial output grew at a modest 6.6 per cent in July, shows the latest data released by the MOSPI
September 10, 2018, Monday
Rupee is not alone in the fall against the dollar
September 02, 2018, Sunday
Manufacturing grew at 13.5% in Q1FY19 aided by a low base effect
August 27, 2018, Monday
On indebtedness, the survey data shows that more than half of agricultural households were indebted with bulk of the credit ...
August 20, 2018, Monday
Both gross value added and gross domestic product seem to be getting closer to the recent peaks achieved in FY16
August 12, 2018, Sunday
Separately, the IMF has projected the inflation rate to rise to 5.2% in FY19
August 05, 2018, Sunday
While food inflation has slowed of late, the RBI expects the recent hikes in minimum support prices (MSPs) announced by the ...
July 29, 2018, Sunday
The Nifty is now up 8 per cent since the beginning of the year
July 22, 2018, Sunday
Emerging economies are expected to grow at 4.9 per cent in 2018, up from 4.7 per cent in 2017
July 15, 2018, Sunday
The recent economic data suggests a worsening of the macro-economic environment
July 09, 2018, Monday
NDA government fulfils its budget promise of providing MSP at 1.5 times cost
July 01, 2018, Sunday
In a business as usual scenario, the RBI expects bad loans to rise to 12.2 per cent by March 2019
June 25, 2018, Monday
PSBs are in a worse position, with 14.5 per cent of their loans turning bad at the end of FY18, up from 11.7 per cent the year ...
June 18, 2018, Monday
The more a country and its society give liberty to its people to make choices for their lives, the more likely it is to be a ...
June 11, 2018, Monday
With each bumper harvest, the stock of sugar grows far in excess of domestic consumption, this is what has happened over the last ...
June 03, 2018, Sunday
India's economy grew at a seven-quarter high of 7.7 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2017-18