NOTICE is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Members of AMRAPALIINDUSTRIES LIMITED will be held at the Registered Office of the Company at 19/20/21 THIRDFLOORNARAYAN CHAMBERS B/H PATANG HOTEL ASHRAM ROAD AHMEDABAD- 380006 GUJARAT INDIA onSaturday30th day of September 2013 at 03:00 P. M. to transact the following business:
1. To receive consider and adopt Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2013 and theProfit & Loss Account for the year ended on that date and the reports of theDirectors' and the Auditors' thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Mayur Rajendrabhai Parikh who retires byrotation and being eligible offers him-self for re-appointment.
3. To appoint Auditor and to fix their remuneration and in this regard to consider andif thought fit to pass with or without modification(s) the following resolution as anOrdinary Resolution:
"RESOLVED THAT M/s. Mehul Thakker & Co. Chartered Accountants Ahmedabad[FRN: 118993W] be and are hereby appointed as the Statutory Auditors of the Company forthe financial year 2013-14 to hold office as such from the conclusion of this AnnualGeneral Meeting till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting at a remunerationas to be decided by the Board of Directors in consultation with them apart fromout-of-pocket expenses that may be incurred by them for the purpose of audit."
|Registered Office ||By Order of the Board |
|19/20/21 THIRD FLOOR ||For AMRAPALI INDUSTRIES LIMITED |
|NARAYAN CHAMBERS || |
|B/H PATANG HOTEL || |
|ASHRAM ROAD || |
|AHMEDABAD- 380006 ||(YASHWANT THAKKAR) |
|CHAIRMAN & M.D. || |
|PLACE: AHMEDABAD || |
|DATE: 05.09.2013 || |
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXYTO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND A PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY.
2. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company not later than 48hours before the commencement of the meeting.
3. The members are requested to bring their copy of Annual Report to the Meeting.
4. Corporate members intending to send their authorised representatives to attend theMeeting are requested to send to the Company a certified copy of the Board Resolutionauthorising their representative to attend and vote on their behalf at the Meeting.
5. Members desiring any information on the Accounts are requested to write to theCompany at least one week before the meeting so as to enable the Management to keep theinformation ready. Replies will be provided only at the meeting.
6. Members are requested to notify the Company of any change in their address (in full)with the postal area pin code number quoting their folio numbers.
7. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Register of the Company will remainclosed from 23rd September 2013 to 30th September 2013. (both days inclusive).
8. Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt. Ltd. has been appointed as the Registrar and ShareTransfer Agent (RTA) of the Company. The shareholders / investors are advised to send allcorrespondence to:
Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt. Ltd.
9 Shiv Shakti Industrial Estate J.R. Boricha Marg
Opp. Kasturba Hospital
Lower Parel (E)Mumbai - 400011
Tel No: 022 - 23018261/6761
Fax No. 022 - 23012517
Contact person: Mr. Rajesh Shah
9. Additional information as required in terms of paragraph 2 of the Clause 49 of theListing Agreement on Director seeking re-appointment at the ensuing Annual General Meetingis as under:
Mr. Mayur Rajendrabhai Parikh is Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company. Hehas rich experience in the field of Finance and tax laws. He has been associated with theCompany w.e.f. September 11 1992. He is Member of the Audit Committee and Share Transferand Grievances Committee of the Company. Mr. Mayur Rajendrabhai Parikh retires byrotation and being eligible offers himself for re-appointment.