- Why EU order against Google may open new doors for Samsung, Lenovo
- Global Markets: Asian shares higher on U.S. earnings but trade worries rattle offshore yuan
- Out-of-pocket health expenses plunge 55 mn Indians into poverty in 2017
- Trump turns tough on home turf, holds Putin responsible for poll meddling
- LIC-IDBI Bank deal: Large exposure to PSUs hurts insurer returns
- Can Project Sashakt take off in time to prevent NPAs from moving to IBC?
- Almost on Cloud 9, Freshworks ready to earn much deserved unicorn tag
- Be ready to shell out more for airfares as govt mulls security fee hike
- High coal prices, weak rupee leading to a crisis in power generation firms
- HDFC Mutual Fund's market debut to bring a windfall for key employees
Divis Laboratories Ltd.
|BSE: 532488||Sector: Health care|
|NSE: DIVISLAB||ISIN Code: INE361B01024|
|BSE 00:00 | 18 Jul||1085.45||
|NSE 00:00 | 18 Jul||1085.20||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||28,813|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||28813.27|
Divis Laboratories Ltd. (DIVISLAB) - Latest News & Headlines
3.25 pm | 3 Jul 2018 | Business Standard
At 02:43 pm; Nifty Pharma index, the largest gainer among sectoral indices, was up 2.3% as compared to 0.46% rise in the Nifty 50 index.
3.29 pm | 14 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
At 03:16 pm; the Nifty Pharma index, the sole gainer among sectoral indices, was up 2%, as compared to 0.49% decline in Nifty 50 index.
2.14 pm | 12 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Marksans Pharma, Alembic Pharma, Caplin Point Lab, Ajanta Pharma, Bliss GVS Pharma, Granules India, Aurobindo Pharma and Wockhardt were up in the rang...
9.43 am | 17 May 2018 | Business Standard
The stock was up 4% to Rs 1,213 on the BSE in early morning deal, trading close to its 52-week high of Rs 1,220 touched on May 11, 2018.
11.23 pm | 16 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Analysts at Motilal Oswal Securities expect Divi's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (Ebitda) margin to improve by 400 basi...