- Boeing drops 2019 outlook after 737 MAX crisis, sees $1 bn in extra costs
- Reserve Bank is buying gold, joining central banks in stashing safe asset
- UltraTech Cement reports Q4 consolidated net profit at Rs 1,014 crore
- Swings in India's rupee are making it difficult to hedge currency
- IPL 2019, RCB vs KXIP LIVE score: All eyes on KXIP playing 11 as toss nears
- Twitter feature to allow people to flag 'misleading' content about voting
Page Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 532827||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: PAGEIND||ISIN Code: INE761H01022|
|BSE 00:00 | 24 Apr||23584.45||
|NSE 00:00 | 24 Apr||23585.50||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||26,297|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||26296.66|
Page Industries Ltd. (PAGEIND) - Latest News & Headlines
1.04 pm | 20 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
The stock slipped 5% to Rs 20,414, falling 16% in the past one week post-Q3 result. It was trading close to its 52-week low of Rs 20,102 touched on Ma...
1.48 pm | 15 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
Bharat Forge, Godrej Agrovet, Natco Pharma and Tata Chemicals from the index hit their respective 52-week lows in intra-day trade on Friday.
10.47 am | 15 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
The stock slipped 7 per cent to Rs 22,265 on the BSE in early morning trade on Friday, falling 9 per cent in the past two trading sessions.
12.47 am | 15 Feb 2019 | Business Standard
Page Industries witnessed a 164 bps expansion in its Ebitda
3.18 pm | 4 Jan 2019 | Business Standard
The stock was trading lower for the fourth straight day, down 4 per cent at Rs 22,550 on the BSE, its lowest level since April 4, 2018.
2.25 pm | 15 Nov 2018 | Business Standard
The stock slipped 7% to Rs 25,867 on Thursday, extending its 4% decline on the BSE on Wednesday
11.57 pm | 14 Nov 2018 | Business Standard
Topline for the September quarter grew at the slowest pace of 10 per cent; net profit too was up just 10 per cent