Notice is hereby given that 28th Annual General Meeting of members of StarvoxElectronics Limited will be held on Thursday, 26th September 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at theRegistered Office of the Company situated at Plot no. 39, Opp. Amraiwadi Talawadi, AECZonal Office Road, Amraiwadi, Ahmedabad - 380026 to transact the following ordinarybusinesses :
ORDINARY BUSINESS :
01. To receive, consider and adopt Audited Balance Sheet of the Company as on 31stMarch, 2013 and Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on the same date, together withthe reports of Board of Directors and Auditors thereon.
02. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Chandrakant P. Mehta, who retires by rotationand being eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
03. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Kandarp R. Kinariwala, who retires byrotation and being eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
04. To appoint statutory auditors and to fix their remuneration and in this regard toconsider and if though fit, to pass, with or without modification the following resolutionas an ordinary resolution :
"RESOLVED THAT M/s BPA & Co., Chartered Accountants, Ahmedabad bearingMembership no. 31122 be and is hereby appointed as statutory Auditors of the Company tohold office from the conclusion of this annual general meeting until the conclusion ofnext annual general meeting of the company at such remuneration as shall be fixed by theBoard of Directors."
SPECIAL BUSINESS :
05. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingresolution as ordinary resolution :
"RESOLVED THAT M/s J. Akhani & Associates, Company Secretaries, Ahmedabad beand are hereby appointed as Secretary in whole time practice to issue to the Company theCompliance Certificate as required under sub-rule (1) of Rule 3 of Companies (ComplianceCertificate) Rules 2001, at a remuneration which may be determined by the Board ofDirectors of the company in consultation with the said Company Secretaries."
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxyto attend and vote instead of him/her self and the proxy need not be the member of thecompany. The proxies in order to be effective must be submitted at the registered officeof the company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
2. The Register of Members of the company will remain close from September 20, 2013 toSeptember 26, 2013 (both days inclusive) in connection with ensuing Annual General Meetingfor Financial Year 2012 - 13.
3. Members are requested to inform the company of any change in their addressesimmediately so as to enable the Company for any further communication at their correctaddresses.
4. Member holding shares in identical order of names in more than one folio arerequested to write to the Company enclosing their share certificates to enable the Companyto consolidate their holdings in one folio.
5. Members/Proxies are requested to bring the copy of Annual Report and attendance slipduly filled in along with them to the Annual General Meeting, as extra copies will not besupplied at the meeting.
6. The relevant explanatory statement pursuant to the provisions of section 173(2) ofthe Companies Act 1956 has been annexed with the notice.
Explanatory Statement for Item No. 5 :
Pursuant to sub section (1) of 383A of the Companies Act 1956, every company having apaid up capital of Rs. 10 lacs and above but less than Rs. 5 Cr is required to file withthe registrar of Companies, a Compliance Certificate from a Secretary in whole timepractice and a copy of such certificate shall be attached to the Directors' Reportreferred to in section 217 of the Companies Act 1956.
The Board of Directors of your Company recommends the appointment of M/s J. Akhani& Associates, Company Secretaries and Ahmedabad for the financial year 2013-14 tofurnish a Compliance Certificate to the Company.
None of the Director of the Company is in any way concerned or interested in theResolution.
|PLACE : AHMEDABAD ||BY ORDER OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS |
| ||FOR STARVOX ELECTRONICS LIMITED |
|DATE : 30TH MAY 2013 ||JITENDRA C. MEHTA |
| ||CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR |