Shiva Medicare Ltd.
|BSE: 524602||Sector: Health care|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE875N01028|
|BSE 00:00 | 05 Aug||Shiva Medicare Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Shiva Medicare Ltd|
|BSE: 524602||Sector: Health care|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE875N01028|
|BSE 00:00 | 05 Aug||Shiva Medicare Ltd|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Shiva Medicare Ltd|
To the Members of
M/s. SHIVA MEDICARE LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of SHIVA MEDICARE LIMITED whichcomprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2018 the Statement of Profit and Loss CashFlow Statement for the year then ended and a summary of significant accounting policiesand other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial positionfinancial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified underSection 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance withthe provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventingand detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriateaccounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; anddesign implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls that wereoperating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit.
We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Actand the Rules made hereunder.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts andthe disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit proceduresthat are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing anopinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls systemover financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls. An audit alsoincludes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and thereasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors as well asevaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at March31 2018 and its Profit/Loss and its Cash Flow for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2016 ("the Order")as amended issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) ofsection 143 of the Act we give in the "Annexure A" a statement on thematters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by section 143 (3) of the Act we report that:
a. we have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b. in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books;
c. the Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statementdealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account
d. In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014.
e. On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 31st2018 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason March 31st 2018 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of the Act. f. With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls overfinancial reporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls referto our separate Report in "Annexure - B". g. With respect to the othermatters to be included in the Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies(Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinion and to the best of our information andaccording to the explanations given to us: i. The Company does not have any pendinglitigations which would impact its financial position.
ii. The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts forwhich there were any material foreseeable losses.
iii. There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the InvestorEducation and Protection Fund by the Company.
"Annexure A" to the Independent Auditors' Report
Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading Report on Other Legal&Regulatory Requirement' of our report of even date to the financial statements of theCompany for the year ended March 31 2018:
1) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
(b) The Fixed Assets have been physically verified by the management and which in ouropinion no material discrepancies between the book records and the physical fixed assetshave been noticed.
2) The Company does not have any manufacturing operations & inventory hencephysical verification of inventory is not applicable.
3) The company has granted loans to companies firms Limited Liability partnerships orother parties covered in the Register maintained under section 189 of the Act in theabsence of information not able to comment on the terms of agreements.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and I86 of the Companies Act2013; in respect of loans investments guarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As the Company does not have any manufacturing operations the maintenance of costrecords is not applicable.
7) a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company is liable to pay an amountof Rs. 11.01 Lacs towards TDS deductions which is outstanding for more than 6 months. b)According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues of income taxsales tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise value added tax outstanding onaccount of any dispute.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not availedany loan either from banks financial institutions or from the government and has notissued any debentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans.
Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to theCompany and hence not commented upon. 10) Based upon the audit procedures performed andthe information and explanations given by the management we report that no fraud by theCompany or on the company by its officers or employees has been noticed or reportedduring the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act; 12) In our opinion the Company is not a NidhiCompany. Therefore the provisions of clause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company.
13) In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in theFinancial Statements as required by the applicable accounting standards. 14) According tothe information and explanations given to us and on an overall examination of the balancesheet the company has not made any preferential allotment or private placement of sharesor fully or partly convertible debentures during the year under review and hencereporting requirements under clause 3(xiv) are not applicable to the company and notcommented upon.
15) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with them. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16) In our opinion the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA ofthe Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
"Annexure B" to the Independent Auditor's Report
Report on the Internal Financial Controls under Clause (i) of Sub-section 3 of Section143 of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act")
We have audited the internal financial controls over financial reporting Of SHIVAMEDICARE LIMITED ("the Company") as of March 31 2018 in conjunction withour audit of the standalone financial statements of the Company for the year ended on thatdate.
Management's Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
The Company's management is responsible for establishing and maintaining internalfinancial controls. These responsibilities include the design implementation andmaintenance of adequate internal financial controls that were operating effectively forensuring the orderly and efficient conduct of its business including adherence tocompany's policies the safeguarding of its assets the prevention and detection of fraudsand errors the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records and the timelypreparation of reliable financial information as required under the Companies Act 2013.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Company's internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing issued by ICAI and deemedto be prescribed under section 143(10) of the Companies Act 2013 to the extentapplicable to an audit of internal financial controls both applicable to an audit ofInternal Financial Controls and both issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetheradequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and if such controls operated effectively in all material respects.
Our audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacy ofthe internal financial controls system over financial reporting and their operatingeffectiveness. Our audit of internal financial controls over financial reporting includedobtaining an understanding of internal financial controls over financial reportingassessing the risk that a material weakness exists and testing and evaluating the designand operating effectiveness of internal control based on the assessed risk. The proceduresselected depend on the auditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks ofmaterial misstatement of the financial statements whether due to fraud or error.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the Company's internal financial controls systemover financial reporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls overFinancial Reporting
A company's internal financial control over financial reporting is a process designedto provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and thepreparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generallyaccepted accounting principles. A company's internal financial control over financialreporting includes those policies and procedures that (1) pertain to the maintenance ofrecords that in reasonable detail accurately and fairly reflect the transactions anddispositions of the assets of the company; (2) provide reasonable assurance thattransactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financial statements inaccordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that receipts andexpenditures of the company are being made only in accordance with authorizations ofmanagement and directors of the company; and (3) provide reasonable assurance regardingprevention or timely detection of unauthorized acquisition use or disposition of thecompany's assets that could have a material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financialreporting to future periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial controlover financial reporting may become inadequate because of changes in conditions or thatthe degree of compliance with the policies or procedures may deteriorate.
In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at March 31 2018.