In one word Business Philosophy of T T Group is "FAIR BUSINESS" Fairto all: Suppliers Buyers Dealers Workers Shareholders Investors Community and theSociety at large.
Sources for drawing inspiration in founding basic principles of T T Groupsbusiness are found in Philosophies propounded by three great Saints Philosophers andMahatmas belonging to the Textile World: The Most reverend Spinner in the World Historyknown to mankind till date Mahatma Gandhi father of the nation; symbol of religiousharmony and great humanist "Kabir" the weaver and the great Tamil Saint Poetand Philosopher weaver: Thiru Valuvar. Thirukural the great epic book of wisdom serves usas a reference book for seeking day to day solutions of business problems. All the threeguiding lights of humanity are nowhere in variance with Jainism Hinduism Buddhism orinfact any religion.
In dealing with people we follow Vidur and Chanakya.
In business management techniques of modern day obviously we rely on my learnings aswell as teachings at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta / M.I.T. Our ManagingDirector Mr. Sanjay Jain has his sources in his studies at the Indian Institute ofManagement Ahmedabad / Harvard Business School.
Regarding the choice of Technology to be used we do not compromise. It is always thebest of the world "State of the Art" technology. We do quick updating andremain in tune with the latest innovations. Our source of strength in the field isrenowned Textile Technologist - Dr. V. K. Kothari formerly heading Textile Dept. ofworlds prestigious seat of learning Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
As for consumers we wish to deliver them more than value for their money. We are hereto serve them. We are because of them. We wish them to enjoy new recipies new delights intheir satisfaction. We do not follow trends instead we set trends. Mrs. Jyoti Jain aNational Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) graduate is always at hand to deal withthem liberally. All her dealers agents and customers are more than happy with her.
Renowned Management and Finance Experts Shri Navratan Dugar and Shri V R Mehta are ourleading rule setters in the realm of Finance & accounting and corporate governance. InFinance Manufacturing Law Corporate governance we have a dedicated team of ExecutivesEngineers Company Secretaries Chartered Accountants Human Engineers (HRD) to deliverfruits and achieve corporate goals. Your two new directors are highly recognised corporatemanagement experts Shri Mahesh Mehta is an outstanding Chartered Accountant and Shri SunilMahnot is a company secretary and corporate manager.
Today Textile Industry is a "Focus Industry" in India. It is once again a SunRise Industry. Textile Manufacturing is shifting from America & Europe to Asia China India Bangladesh Pakistan Turkey etc. Timely cotton revolution in India has madeIndias position unique in competitive edge in world trading of cotton and itsproducts- Yarn Fabric Textiles Knitwear Garments and Home Textiles. T T group isessentially an only "Cotton" company. It handles Cotton Cotton yarn Cottonfabrics and Cotton garments. Realising the global potential T T is already on the worldCotton scene and is ready to play world cup in Cotton. We wish to enjoy fruits of Cotton.We wish to ensure no one remains devoid of Cotton Garments and that too with assurance tosatisfaction to ones hearts content.
Our Companys policy is not to speculate not to gamble not to undertake highrisk deals. Slow but steady growth is our motto. Our Company does not interfere with freeplay of share & securities market.
1. Management's job is not only to manage company profitably but to ensure its steadygrowth as well.
2. Quick decision making speedy implementation harmonized teamwork deliver success.
3. Our objective is to serve Customers to their satisfaction. We strive to enable themtaste new delights in quality and service. We make them break their own parameters ofsatisfaction.
4. Investors are owners of the company. Safeguarding their interest is the prime dutyof the management.
5. What is the best today will not be so tomorrow and will be definitely rejected dayafter. Hence continuous quality upgradation can only retain customers.
6. Let none be harmed by our dealings with them. We need not make money out of theirweaknesses. Instead let buyer and seller both mutually help each other make profit.
7. Knowledge input is the best quotient of profit. For future growth knowledgesourcing and knowledge management is the first requirement.
8. Ways of the world never remain the same. Keep changing and you never live out.
9. Wisdom attracts money lack of it may cause loss of money.
10. Indians have now realised their potentials in the global scenario. Every crownthere is for them but only if they try.
11. India traditionally ranks first in the world of nations in respect of the wealth ofknowledge. Putting this wealth into action will certainly yield rich monetary rewards aswell.
12. We do not compete we try to co-exist. Cooperation is our motto.
13. Big fish eats up small fishes and yet the ocean is always full of small fishes.
14. No one can drink all the waters of seven oceans so none can monopolise for ever.
15. Purity of means is more important than the ends. Come what may great souls willnever pick up means not ordained by ethics morality and one's religion.
16. You earn money you may loose it anytime but if you tend to earn goodwill andintegrity money will never leave you.
Dr. Rikhab C. Jain