To the Members of
TULASEE BOI-ETHANOL LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of TULASEE BOI-ETHANOL LIMITED("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2019 theStatement of Profit and Loss Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and a summaryof significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Managements Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Companys Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the
Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation of thesefinancial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position financialperformance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accounting principlesgenerally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified under Section133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance withthe provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventingand detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriateaccounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; anddesign implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls that wereoperating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit.
We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetherthe financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts andthe disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditors judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement ofthe financial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessmentsthe auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Companyspreparation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view in order to designaudit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose ofexpressing an opinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financialcontrols system over financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls.An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used andthe reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Companys Directors aswell as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at March31 2019 and its profit and its Cash Flow for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2016 ("theOrder") as amended issued by the Central Government of India in terms ofsub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act we give in the "Annexure A" astatement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by section 143 (3) of the Act we report that:
a. we have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b. in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books;
c. the Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statementdealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account
d. in our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules2014.
e. On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 312019 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason March 31 2019 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164 (2) of theAct.
f. With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in "Annexure B".
g. With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditors Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our information and according to the explanations given tous:
i. The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition;
ii. The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts forwhich there were any material foreseeable losses;
iii. There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the InvestorEducation and Protection Fund by the company.
For DharmilJhaveri& Co
Dharmil A. Jhaveri
Place: Mumbai Date:25/05/2019
TULASEE BIO-ETHANOL LIMITED
"ANNEXURE A" TO THE INDEPENDENT AUDITORS REPORT
Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading Report on Other Legal &Regulatory Requirement of our report of even date to the financial statements of theCompany for the year ended March 312019:
1) (a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
(b) The Fixed Assets have been physically verified by the management in a phasedmanner designed to cover all the items over a period of three years which in ouropinion is reasonable having regard to the size of the company and nature of itsbusiness. Pursuant to the program a portion of the fixed asset has been physicallyverified by the management during the year and no material discrepancies between the booksrecords and the physical fixed assets have been noticed.
(c) The title deeds of immovable properties are held in the name of the company.
2) (a) The management has conducted the physical verification of inventory atreasonable intervals.
b) The discrepancies noticed on physical verification of the inventory as compared tobooks records which has been properly dealt with in the books of account were notmaterial.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability Proprietorships or other parties covered in the Register maintainedunder section 189 of the Act. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (iii) (a) to (C) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
4) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has complied with the provisions of section 185 and I86 of the Companies Act 2013In respect of loans investments guarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2017 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) (a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally egular indepositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund Employees State InsuranceIncome-Tax Sales tax Service Tax Duty of Customs Duty of Excise Value added Tax Cessand any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities. According to theinformation and explanations given to us no undisputed amounts payable in respect of theabove were in arrears as at March 31 2019 for a period of more than six months from thedate on when they become payable.
(b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are no dues ofincome tax sales tax service tax duty of customs duty of excise value added taxoutstanding on account of any dispute.
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has not raised moneys by way of initial public offer orfurther public offer including debt instruments and term Loans. Accordingly theprovisions of clause 3 (ix) of the Order are not applicable to the Company and hence notcommented upon.
10) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act;
12) In our opinion the Company is not a Nidhi Company. Therefore the provisions ofclause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable to the Company.
177 and 188 of Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in the FinancialStatements as required by the applicable accounting standards.
14) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company and hence not commented upon.
15) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with him. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
16) In our opinion the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA ofthe Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
For DharmilJhaveri& Co
Dharmil A. Jhaveri
Place: Mumbai Date:25/05/2019