- Indian Railways does an airline, will offer free food to passengers
- Kraft Heinz mulls selling children's energy drink brand Complan in India
- After Air India failure, govt now hoping to offload stake in Coal India
- ICICI Bank appoints Sandeep Bakhshi as COO; Chanda Kochhar to go on leave
- Infosys taps new technologies to map learning ability of employees
- SBI PO 2018 admit card released; here's how you can download yours
|BSE: 523660||Sector: Others|
|NSE: WATERBASE||ISIN Code: INE054C01015|
|BSE 00:00 | 18 Jun||192.05||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Waterbase Ltd|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||796|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||795.66|
Waterbase Ltd. (WATERBASE) - Latest News & Headlines
2.51 pm | 4 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Avanti Feeds dipped 4% to Rs 1,476 falling 24% in past five trading sessions post March quarter results.
2.04 pm | 31 May 2018 | Business Standard
Jet Airways, Avanti Feeds, Atlanta, HCC, Waterbase, Rolta India and Dilip Buildcon were among 31 stocks from the S&P BSE Smallcap index falling more t...
1.22 pm | 12 Mar 2018 | Business Standard
Waterbase (down 8% at Rs 271), Avanti Feeds (4.4% at Rs 2,254) and Apex Frozen Foods (3.3% at Rs 631) were down up to 8% on the BSE in intra-day trade...
3.08 pm | 1 Jan 2018 | Business Standard
Reliance Naval, Shree Rama Newsprint, IVRCL, Unitech, Reliance Industrial Infra, MTNL, Punj Lloyd and HFCL from the BSE smallcap index were up more th...