- Ravi Shankar Prasad asks Apple, Samsung to help us become e-export hub
- Govt's online system to monitor steel imports amid criticism from industry
- Public sector banks seek relaxation on risk weight for NBFC loan purchases
- NHAI to put existing highway projects under infrastructure investment trust
- Govt exempts cash payments above Rs 1 crore via APMC from 2% TDS
- Real estate players seek more from govt, stocks fall despite sops
- Higher input cost to cut margins of cashew processors: CRISIL SME tracker
- Bhushan Power & Steel case: NCLAT agrees to hear JSW Steel plea
- BHEL, BSNL, Coal India warn of pay cuts after unmet targets, cash crunch
- Air India's arm raises Rs 7,000 cr from bond market to dilute debt burden
Drone attack damaged the world's biggest crude oil processing plant in Saudi Arabia and led to a 19 per cent surge in oil prices.
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (19/07)||6.00||6.25||6.50|
Limited choices in strategic partners
The defence ministry has lost sight of what it intends to achieve via the strategic partnership route in manufacturing
Labour supply expands by 4.5 million
A greater proportion of a rising population joining the labour force is the best of both worlds
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...