- GST Council hikes tax on caffeinated beverages, cuts rates on hotel tariffs
- Govt aims to finalise by Diwali developer for revamping Lutyens' Delhi
- Constitution of GST appellate tribunal unconstitutional: Madras HC
- GST rate cut on hotel room tariffs: Key takeaways and announcements
- States need to jack up growth, India is not in 5% trajectory: Debroy
- More rate cut hinges on incoming dataprints, says Shaktikanta Das
- Corporate tax cut likely to help demand, make consumer goods cheaper
- FM's tax cuts may give more elbow room to govt to sign the RCEP deal
- FM's Tax cut: Buyback relief for firms as retrospective rule goes
- Investor wealth up by Rs 6.8 trillion in a day following FM's announcements
Das said there has to be exchanges of ideas and explaining one's position to the other is necessary as it creates a harmonious and healthy ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (30/08)||5.65||6.25||6.75|
What more must be done
T C A Srinivasa-Raghavan
For the last one month the finance ministry, faced with a severe resource shortage, has been coping as best as it can
Why BJP wants Delhi polls advanced
Once the effects of the slowdown in the economy begin to be felt and the feel-good of Article 370 recede, it would be hard for the party to ...
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...