- Punjab, Haryana announce Rs 2,500 an acre incentive to stop stubble burning
- Land-buying hurdle hits private equity firms betting on warehousing units
- Vodafone Idea net worth down 70%, Bharti Airtel hurt but still in the game
- Oct wholesale inflation at 40-month low of 0.16% on cheaper non-food items
- Consumer spend sees first fall in 4 decades on weak rural demand: NSO data
- India's PC market grew 15.8% to 3.1 million units in Q3, says IDC report
- Amid economic slowdown, Moody's lowers India's 2019 growth forecast to 5.6%
- Indian Railways enters into deal with MELPL for procurement and maintenance
- Govt eases norms for opening bank account for migrants using Aadhaar KYC
- AP launches Rs 12,000-cr scheme to introduce English medium in govt schools
He also announced that the government will introduce another scheme called 'Amma Vodi' in January 2020 to give incentives to mothers who send ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (01/11)||5.40||6.00||6.75|
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...