- How the shadow banking crisis led to a dark Diwali for India's industry
- Bear market is coming within 2 years: Billionaire hedge fund manager Cohen
- Tata Investment Corporation surges 18% as board mulls share buyback
- Ashok Leyland shares down by 8%, after MD & CEO Vinod K Dasari quits
- Sun Pharma hits three-month low post Q2 results; drops 10% in three days
- ICICI Bank hits all-time high; stock up 42% from July low
- Rafale twist: Why did France refuse to give India a sovereign guarantee?
PLANNING: EDUCATION CALCULATOR
Flag your financial goals and then plan to achieve the target. Use this calculator to ascertain how much money you should save every year at a particular interest rate to achieve your down payment at the time of starting education.
If you or your child wants to go for higher studies that will cost Rs 20 lakh after five years, this calculator will let you know how much you should save every year at a particular interest rate to reach the down payment.
For outright payment, the down payment will be the entire cost of the education.