April 07, 2018, Saturday
Mediratta tells Sangeeta Tanwar and Alokananda Chakraborty how Metro plans to capitalise on the kirana opportunity in India and ...
March 24, 2018, Saturday
Over truffle dumplings, fried rice and hakka noodles, he tells about his journey in the investment banking business and what has ...
March 17, 2018, Saturday
Ajoy Misra tells what premiumisation means for TGB and why the transition from hotels to the beverages industry was not that ...
March 10, 2018, Saturday
Systematic cleaning up of the entire system is happening in front of your eyes; that's why all the dirt is coming out, says ...
February 17, 2018, Saturday
Hermelin tells Niraj Bhatt that the traditional IT business is one of price discount and cost management, while new areas such ...
January 12, 2018, Friday
Shah tells Arundhuti Dasgupta he always wanted life king-size and knew he had to earn his way there, from the very beginning
December 09, 2017, Saturday
Red Hat has built a business model of using open source software, making it enterprise grade and providing after-sales support to ...
November 24, 2017, Friday
Anderson's mission has been to make ideas that matter accessible
November 17, 2017, Friday
Narayan talks to Business Standard about how things changed for TeamIndus when it moved to Bengaluru from Delhi and why his ...
November 10, 2017, Friday
The dealmaker talks to Dev Chatterjee and Niraj Bhatt about the company's journey from an investment bank to a finance firm and ...
October 13, 2017, Friday
Gurnani talks about his rather modest background and how he is 'extremely proud' of the fact that he became India's highest paid ...
September 22, 2017, Friday
The True North investment model is to take 51% stake in mid-sized companies and make them large, Nevatia tells Niraj Bhatt
September 15, 2017, Friday
He talks about his plans for the company and after
September 08, 2017, Friday
Lenovo India CEO & MD talks about the challenges PC makers are facing
August 25, 2017, Friday
Bajwa tells the author about ways in which the information technology landscape is changing globally
July 28, 2017, Friday
Srinivasan tells why financial services firm chose to focus on small and medium-sized enterprises
July 14, 2017, Friday
Vachani tells Anjuli Bhargava how senior living services could be a big biz opportunity in India
July 07, 2017, Friday
Egan tells that fake news brings to the fore the role of trust in journalism
June 16, 2017, Friday
The Piramal family scion talks about how she is ready for more acquisitions in the OTC space
June 02, 2017, Friday
Sinha explains why constantly falling tariffs in the renewable sector are not much of a bother
- How Metro's Arvind Mediratta plans to capitalise on kirana opportunity
- Credit Suisse's Mickey Doshi stresses the role of relationships in business
- We believe Himalayan can be a global brand: Tata Global Beverages MD & CEO
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Govt is moving into campaign mode, says Jayant Sinha
- Breakfast with BS: How Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin is managing two worlds
- PepperFry's Ashish Shah wants life that is larger than what one can imagine
- Why Red Hat's Rajesh Rege built his hideaway in remote Coonoor
- How Chris Anderson wants to make TED Talks relevant to slum dwellers
- What changed for Rahul Narayan's TeamIndus when it moved cities
- Vishal Kampani: Highly profit-minded and not market share-minded