The two-wheeler electric vehicle (EV) industry had started 2020 in power mode, thanks to the government’s Rs 10,000-crore Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME-II). New-age EV companies and traditional players such as Bajaj and TVS launched new EVs, and the industry had set itself an optimistic target of 2,50,000 units in FY 21 against 1,50,000 in FY20.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!