The Covid-19 pandemic has hit small businesses hard, and fintech unicorn Razorpay is helping them to bounce back through digitisation. Shashank Kumar, co-founder and chief technology officer, Razorpay, tells Peerzada Abrar and Deepsekhar Choudhary in an interview that the health crisis has thrown up opportunities for them to rejig their business and leverage digital technologies to serve customers. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, January 23 2022. 17:25 IST