India’s biggest mortgage lender HDFC on Monday reported a 1.6 per cent year-on-year (YoY) decrease in standalone net profit at Rs 3,000.67 crore for April-June quarter of FY22 (Q1FY22) on the back of lower other income and higher tax and employee expenses. In the year-ago period, the profit stood at Rs 3,051.5 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, August 02 2021. 11:45 IST