Minda Corp has entered into a definitive agreement for acquiring 26 per cent equity stake in charging solutions startup EVQPOINT Solutions. The investment will be done through the company's wholly owned subsidiary Spark Minda Green MobilitySolutions and will make the subsidiary EVQPOINT’s exclusive technology and manufacturing partner for battery chargers and EVsupply equipment.
This strategic partnership will allow Spark Minda to capitalise on the accelerating shift to electric mobility and further bolster its position as a one-stop shop for comprehensive charging solutions for EVs including fast charging feature, the company said in a statement.
“SparkMinda Group has been investing in new technologies for sustainable growth. Our partnership with EVQPOINT is meant to strengthen the group's EV Supply Equipment portfolio and offer battery chargers for both onboard and offboard configurations in the range of 250 W to 6.6 KW, with
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.