In an affidavit filed with the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) said provident funds and pension funds have an exposure of Rs 9,134 crore to IL&FS and its group entities. Of this, debt exposure of provident funds to IL&FS and its group entities is to the tune of Rs 6,760 crore and that of pension funds is Rs 2,374 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, April 11 2019. 22:10 IST