Consumer goods major Procter & Gamble (P&G) India on Thursday said it had set up a Rs 200-crore fund that would partner and invest in companies that provided environmentally sustainable solutions. The new fund is in addition to its innovation sourcing fund that the company, the local unit of the world's largest consumer goods firm P&G, had launched last year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, November 29 2019. 02:21 IST