Ratan Tata-backed BlueStone, a leading omnichannel jewellery retailer, has appointed Rumit Dugar as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Dugar brings with him over 17 years of experience across multiple domains, such as technology, fintech and equities businesses. Upon assuming his new role at BlueStone, Dugar will be spearheading the entire finance function of the enterprise, driving controls and governance framework, capital access and allocation and investor engagement.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, May 09 2022. 14:50 IST