With losses of over 12 per cent in a week, the stock of Max Financial Services, which owns 72.5 per cent in Max Life Insurance, is back to the levels when the news of Axis Bank acquiring stake in its life insurance business first surfaced. While there is still over two months left for the transaction to take shape, the recent turn of events (read: YES Bank’s fiasco) has made the deal seem important more than before.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, March 11 2020. 19:30 IST