On the back of an 18 per cent growth in its US sales and 11 per cent growth in its India business, Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (Zydus Cadila) registered a 341.60 per cent jump in its consolidated profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. The company grew its net profit for Q2 of FY21 to Rs 473.4 crore from Rs 107.2 crore in corresponding Q2 of previous fiscal year 2019-20.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 02 2020. 17:56 IST