- Raging Covid-19 pandemic isn't going to free up middle seats on planes
- Delhi govt makes 14-day home quarantine mandatory for Kumbh returnees
- Alexei Navalny's doctor says Putin critic ''could die at any moment''
- Ant Group denies report it's exploring ways for Jack Ma to sell stake
- Covid-19 will leave deep scars in world economy even after recovery
- Latest News LIVE: Parties prep for WB phase 6; Jaishankar visits Abu Dhabi
- Charles Geschke, co-founder of Adobe and developer of PDFs, dies at 81
Coronavirus LIVE: Maharashtra reports 8,744 new cases in last 24 hours
The total number of Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has crossed 20 million, the Union Health Ministry said
Coronavirus LIVE: The coronavirus cases in India jumped to 11,229,398 with 18,599 new infections reported across the country, according to Hea;th Ministry. The death toll meanwhile reached 157,853 with 99 fatalities in the last 24 hours.
The total number of Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in the country has crossed 20 million, the Union Health Ministry said. The nationwide vaccination drive against Covid-19 was rolled out on January 16 with healthcare workers, while frontline workers stated receiving vaccine shots from February 2. The next phase of Covid-19 vaccination commenced from march 1for those senior citizens and for people aged 45 years and above with specified comorbid conditions.
World coronavirus update: Coronavirus cases rise unabated across the globe with 117,431,146 infected by the deadly contagion. While 92,935,685 have recovered, 2,604,787 have died so far. The US remains the worst-hit country with 2,604,787 cases.
Follow LIVE UPDATES Here: