- IPL 2022, LSG vs KKR live updates: Lucknow win toss, elect to bat first
- ITC Q4 consolidated PAT up 12% at Rs 4,196 cr, declares dividend of Rs 6.5
- IPL media rights: Appeal stays despite drop in viewership numbers
- Vedantu lays off 424 employees as it expects a scarcity of capital
- Next tariff hike to help Airtel cross Rs 200 ARPU mark, says CEO Vittal
- Cabinet approves National Biofuel Policy after slew of amendments
- Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani reap windfall from surging oil, coal prices
- Delhi LG Anil Baijal resigns, says decision is for personal reason: Reports
- Power Ministry directive puts onus of importing coal on states, gencos
- Global storms hitting together prompted off-cycle rate hike: MPC minutes
Coronavirus LIVE updates: Will soon close the deal with Pfizer, says govt
Today's coronavirus numbers: Bengaluru (563 cases), Mumbai 608 cases), Chennai (308 cases), Kolkata (191 cases), Delhi (59 cases). Stay tuned for corona-related news
Corona updates: Witnessing a sharp decline, India recorded 37,566 fresh Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours with 907 fatalities, according to MoHFW. The country's total coronavirus caseload stands at 30,316,897, while the death toll has jumped to 397,637.
Kerala reported 8,063 new infections, followed by Maharashtra (6,727), Tamil Nadu (4,804), Andhra Pradesh (2,224), Karnataka (2,576), Delhi (59) and West Bengal (1,836).
The five most affected states by total cases are Maharashtra (6,043,548), Kerala (2,896,957), Karnataka (2,837,206), Tamil Nadu (2,470,678), and Andhra Pradesh (1,882,096).
World coronavirus update: Covid-19 is continuing to spread around the world, with 182,177,882 confirmed cases and 3,944,954 deaths across nearly 200 countries recorded since China reported its first cases in December 2019. The US remains the worst-hit country with 34,510,894, followed by India, Brazil, France and Russia.
To read updates from our yesterday's blog, click here