Indian Americans called for 'Boycott China', a protest demonstration against China at the iconic Times Square in New York in the aftermath of the deadly border clash in the Himalayas that left 20 Indian soldiers dead and many injured. Despite the impact of coronavirus in New York, the demonstration saw dozens of Indian-origin Americans standing in solidarity with members of the Tibetan community and Taiwanese Americans.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, July 04 2020. 08:14 IST